Taichung Veterans General Hospital Chiayi Branch was established in 1952 and located in the Chiayi City, adjacent to the Chiayi Airport and the provincial Highway. It shares the convenience of transportation system. In 2014, it passed the evaluation of the teaching hospital evaluation system and was Qualified as “Excellent”. "Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Innovation, and Accountability" are core values of our hospital, and we will do our best to fulfill the medical and social responsibility and to benefit the general public.
The hospital has excellent medical professionals and has the advantage of innovative medical instruments that provide accurate medical information. With the separation of medical check-up and comfortable health consultation spaces, and a comprehensive follow-up referral service, the hospital frequently earned recognition for annual healthcare quality improvement campaign.
The international medical teams of the hospital provide key services in:
- Healthcare management: Adhering to the standards of medical centers, providing professional and rigorous health check and service quality, such as: pathological examination, imaging medicine, endoscopy, gastroenterology, ENT, cardiac and thoracic medicine, obstetrics and gynecology and other tests. And also provide high-end health check packages, including comfortable and quick access of medical report services, especially for foreigners.
- Aesthetic medicine: With the main goal of improving "customer health, and self-confidence", we provide "specialized, full-time, and dedicated " services, including Nd-Yag Laser, Erb-Yag Fotona Laser, Gentle Yag Laser, with painless and woundless procedure, and laser SPA to make skin brighter and whiter.
- Key medical services:
(1) Hemodialysis treatment: It is one of the large hemodialysis centers in Yu-Lin and Chiayi country area, setting up a hemodialysis bed to provide a high-quality and comfortable environment for the disease patients.
(2) Cardiovascular disease treatment: The cardiovascular center, with excellent team and top medical skills, aims to save lives in the first time.
(3) Integrated cancer treatment: The patient-centered, cross-team and integrated cancer center, equipped with the first Gamma knife in Yu-Lin and Chiayi country, to improve the quality of medical care.