Orthopedic Managements for Cerebral Palsy:
- Over 300 cases of cerebral palsy treated between 2005~2015, with 99.8% of patient-reported satisfaction rate.
- High-quality cerebral palsy program qualified by Symbol of National Quality in Taiwan Post-operative improvement of Gait Deviation Index 18.12% (Korea report 11%, European report 18%).
- First clinically oriented gait analysis lab in Taiwan serving more than 60 cases of cerebral palsy per year.
- Integrated management team consisted of orthopedic surgeon, physiatrist, physical therapist and medical engineer.
- Weekly combined meeting to discuss gait analysis data, surgical planning and post-operative protocol.
- Single-Event-Multi-Level-Surgery for deformity correction.
- Post-operative early weight-bearing for patients with pelvic and femur osteotomy surgeries.
Artificial joint replacement surgery:
About 800 cases of artificial joint replacement surgery each year, the infection complications are less than one thousandth, and the postoperative satisfaction is as high as 95%. Minimally invasive artificial joint replacement and robotic arm assisted computer navigation artificial joint replacement is the characteristic medical treatment of artificial joint replacement surgery in our hospital. In particular, the MAKO arm-assisted computer navigation artificial joint replacement is the only medical center in South Taiwan that has this technical equipment. Each year, we receive about 800 person-times of joint replacement surgery in our hospital. We have enough surgery and high-quality technology to give the trainees the opportunity to learn.