Terms of Services：
In Taiwan International Clinical Training Program Platform , the applicants can select up to 3 programs within a month to apply for the application. All applicants will receive an admission decision from each hospital.
The content provided on this website is for reference only, it will change dependent on individual situations. If you need more information, please contact the hospitals.
Select the traning hospital and your program
Fill Out the Online Application
Complete the online application and Submit Your Application.
Hospital reviews process
The hospital will contact you for further personal information,and all the required supporting documentation.
We please applicants may prepare the following documents before your application, that documents will be needed for hospital reviews.
A. Supporting documents
- A scanned copy of your passport's personal information page with clear information including your name, date of birth, passport number, and expiration date
- A passport-sized photo (scanned copy)
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- One or more letters of recommendation
- A scanned copy of diploma or degree relevant to the field of medicine
- A scanned copy of diploma or degree relevant to the field
- A scanned copy of medical license
- Documentation with proof of at least 1 year worth of medical practice in your country (this document must still have at least 6-month validity by the intended date of training)
- Copies of any other licenses, certifications or awards relevant to the program
B. Health report should have at least 3-month validity by the intended date of training
- Chest X-ray for pulmonary tuberculosis
- Hepatitis B status
- Serological test for syphilis
- Proof of positive measles and rubella antibody or measles and rubella vaccination certificates
Official reviews process
After collectting and confirming that all application documentation are received and in order, Your applications will be forwarded to MOHW for official review, and the hospital will update you of the application status accordingly.
Upon receiving final results of your application from MOHW, hospital will notify applicants accordingly. Applicants will also receive the following documentation for the visa application and travel arrangements.
- Approval letter from MOHW
- Invitation letter from hospital
- Training admission packet
Access the visa application computer system of the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China (Taiwan) for applying the Visitor Visa for Attending Training Courses.
Arriving Taiwan attending training courses